This website (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is operated and maintained by the Central Japan Railway Company (hereinafter referred to as “Company”). You can use this Website only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions of use (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) without limitation or reservation.
The Terms and Conditions herein may be changed, modified, added and/or removed at any time if the Company, at its sole and exclusive discretion, deems necessary. After such changes, modifications, additions and/or removals in the Terms and Conditions herein are disclosed on the Website, it shall be understood that any user of the Website has agreed to them.
Copyrights to the Website, and any literary works such as text, photographs, video, music, and sound content, etc., included in the Website, belong to The Company, creators, and relevant rights holders. Any and all duplication, alteration, diversion, lending, distribution, public transmission and any other use/disposal of the copyrights to the Website without permission of the rights holders is prohibited.
2. Trademark Rights
Rights pertaining to the business name, brand name, logo mark, etc. of the Company used in this Website belong to the Company. Use/disposal of such business name, brand name, logo mark, etc. without permission of the Company is prohibited.
3. Links to the Website
In principle, links may be made to the Website as long as they do not violate any of the following conditions. If it becomes evident that a breach of the following conditions has occurred, deletion of the link in question may be demanded.
- (1)Links to the Website shall only be permitted if they serve to increase convenience to users visiting the Website. Links that seek profit shall not be allowed.
- (2)Please create a link that begins with the Website's top page (URL: https://scmaglev.jr-central-global.com).
- (3)Links that display the Website along with other unrelated content shall not be permitted. Furthermore, even if the Website content is displayed separately, links that display it as part of another website shall not be allowed. Please make sure that the link leads to a display of the Website content in a new browser window.
- (4)Using the Website's logos and title designs as link buttons on a website is prohibited. When attaching links to the Website, please display either "Central Japan Railway Company" or "JR Central". Any display of information that may lead to confusion over the information source, such as simply indicating "Time Table", is prohibited.
(5)Links from websites that correspond to (i) through (iii) below are strictly prohibited.
- (i)Websites that include content that slanders or smears the Company or third-parties, or that damages its credibility or reputation.
- (ii) Websites that infringe the copyrights, trademark rights, or other rights of the Company or third-parties.
- (iii) Websites deemed inappropriate by the Company, such as websites that may reduce social confidence in the Company or damage its reputation.
- (6)The Company shall not be responsible whatsoever for any damage or loss caused from attaching a link to the Website.
4. Links from the Website
The Company shall not make any representation and warranty with respect to any websites linked from the Website (hereinafter referred to as "Linked Websites") and shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising from use of Linked Websites. Furthermore, the Company recognizes that there is no special relationship between companies that operate Linked Websites and the Company, nor does it recommend any of the products or services of said companies. You are requested to confirm the conditions of use for Linked Websites before using the Linked Websites. Furthermore, as a rule, the Company does not approve of any links from the Website.
5. Posting in Media
If the Website is partly or wholly published in various forms of media, such as magazines and CD-ROM, etc., 3.(1) through 3.(6) shall be applied mutatis mutandis. Furthermore, before publishing, please contact the Public Relations Department of the Company in advance and obtain approval.
The Company shall not accept any technological or commercial proposals. If any proposal is sent to the Company, it shall be treated as indicated in (1) through (3) below.
- (1) The Company shall not evaluate or deliberate any propositions.
- (2)The Company has no obligation to keep any proposal as confidential.
- (3)The Company shall bear no responsibility whatsoever, including the responsibility to pay any compensation therefor, if any proposals made to the Company are identical or similar, in whole or in part, to any idea announced, developed, or adopted by The Company.
- (1)The Company pays sufficient care to the information posted on the Website, however the Company shall not make representation or warranty in any circumstance with respect to the accuracy, utility, or reliability of such information.
- (2)The Company shall not be responsible whatsoever for any outcome of decisions made or not made, or actions taken or not taken, by the user based on information posted on the Website.
- (3)Information posted on the Website related to products and promotional campaigns reflect only a portion of the Company's available products and promotional campaigns and do not encompass all of the Company's available products and promotional campaigns.
- (4)Information posted on the Website represents information valid at the time of posting and the name/content of such information may, at any time, be changed, revised or deleted without prior notice by the Company. Furthermore, posted information may become inaccurate in accordance with the passage of time.
- (5)The Company may, at any time, change the address of the Website without prior notice. The Company shall not be responsible for broken links, display trouble, or any other results arising out of such changes.
- (6)The Company may, at any time, suspend or discontinue the Website in whole or in part as a result of force majeure, such as natural disasters; system malfunction/repair/renewal; factors related to the business operation of the Company; or any other reason.
- (7)This Website gives no guarantee or approval for the contents of other sites shown on this Website or accessed via a Share button from this Website (hereinafter "Third Party Sites"), and shall not be held responsible by association with any Third Party Sites.
- (8)When social media contents are used on this Website, this Website's content may include featured posts' user names, profile pictures and comments.
- (9)When social media content is used on this Website, user information may be obtained and used for the purpose of improving the Website's services, but shall not be used for any other purposes.
8. Recommended System Configuration
- [Windows]：Windows7：Internet Explorer 11 and later / Latest version of Mozilla FireFox / Latest version of Google Chrome
- [Macintosh]：OS X: Latest version of Safari
- [iPhone]：iPhone 6S and later with the latest version of Safari
- [Android]：Android 5 and later with the latest version of Google Chrome
- 1. Cookies are small text files that websites place on users' browsers. The only party that can view a cookie stored in your browser is the website that has placed it there. You may disable cookies in your browser's settings but this may prevent you from using some of the Website's functions.
- 2.A web beacon is a technique used to check data such as how many times users have visited a specific website. This is designed to gather web browsing information to achieve smooth website administration, and is used for statistical purposes only. Obtained information does not include personally identifiable information that could identify individual users (e.g. name and address).
10. Information collected by Google Analytics
11. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
With respect to interpretation and application of the Terms and Conditions, as well as use of these Website and information posted on it shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan, and any controversies and disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nagoya District Court of Japan as the court of first instance.